Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Days of Christmas ~ 14 & 15

Baking, Dipping, Eating........ :) We had a girls baking night tonight at my house! 3 of our friends, Lauren, Andrea, and I had a great time seeing what all we could create! I almost burned the house down trying to cook some pizza....that is another story altogether!! :0 Thankfully Troy came to our rescue and saved the day....the main concern is that our house was filled and I mean FILLED with smoke and the fire alarms never went off!!! Now that isn't a very comforting thought! We will have to see what we can do about that problem very soon!! We did get about 3000 pretzels ( ministerially speaking ) dipped and decorated.....I don't ever want to see another pretzel!! :) Going to be cooking all day tomorrow getting ready for "Christmas at the Parsonage" !! I better get to bed!!




2 comments:

Charity said...

Cute pretzels!!

Brittany said...

Yummy - I'll be doing that this weekend, can I borrow all your helpers?! I'm afraid these boys would eat as many as they dip:)